Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
"The Post Office"
This model has approx 2249 parts.
This model would have a lots of play value but would equally look good in anyone's Lego City Build or just on display!
Things Ive added :-
- 6 Minifigures, A Police Man, A Delivery Man, An Old Man with a Letter, A Girl Buying a card, A Man in the Flat, A Post Lady behind the counter.
- 1 Rat in the street with his cheese, 2 Cats and a Bird on the Roof, Dog in the flat with his bowl.
- Post Box, Cash Machine on outside wall.
- A Parcel Delivery Van with lots of Parcels on the back of vehicle.
- Post Office on ground floor and Flat 2a above.
- Building has opening back walls for easy access to inside.
- Satellite on side of Building, 2 Security Cameras.
- Post Office also has a photographic Booth for taking those Passport Photos.
- Counter has lift up section for Easy Access.
- Lots of other Furniture and accessories inside the Flat.
Please check out all the photos :) Let me Know what you think!
Please Help Support this project in the hope of it becoming a Reality.
Please check out all my other cool projects as well.
Your support is always appreciated.