Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is FTR MK-I, the codename from FUTURE MARK 1. This is the result of the will to create a futuristic, modern, colorful yet keep it simple and minimal. Above all the van should fit in any LEGO City properly.
The van can fit 3 minifures and there is a middle console behind driver seat for drinks or TV screen to keep rear passengers entertained.
The sloped B pillars are harmonious with the slope of the front windscreen and the use of trans black pieces and the C pillar creates the look of floating roof like real modern cars.
As per futuristic approach, the van is fully electric. The charge port is integrated in the rear bumper.
- Futuristic design
- Colorful and cozy
- Unique B pillars
- Middle console for drinks or TV screen
- Internal rear space for briefcase
- Tail light with connected third brake light
- Red coffee mug!
I hope you will like my design and thank you all for the support.
P.S. More car designs on my Facebook Fanpage: BRICK AUTOS