Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
My new project is a Technic model of the Alfa Romeo Spider Touring Gran Sport 1932.
The real car was a popular touring car, but was also used in races. There are still 101 Spiders extant today, primarily in museums.
The main purpose of this project is to show that it is possible to make a car with a similar resemblance to the real model, only with the use of Technic parts. I got the inspiration for this model from a 1:8 scale model of this Alfa that I already own. The features of my model are:
- Steering by means of the steering wheel
- Driving by pushing the car
- Opening cabin doors
- Opening hood by means of double hinges
- Imitation engine
- Complete interior with dash board, seats, pedals and imitation gearbox
- Leaf spring suspension with imitation shock absorbers
- Sizes are l x b x h: 50 x 21 x 16 cm
There will always be things to improve and I hope to show these in coming updates. Well, I hope that you like the model and enjoy the pictures!