Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Warning! This project contains spoilers from Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5!
"This was supposed to be MY world! And YOU RUINED IT!" - Aiden
For those who don't know, Minecraft Story Mode is an episodic, stand-alone game by Telltale Games that takes elements from the sandbox game that is Minecraft and puts in a whole new story.
This is the final duel from Episode 5. In the ruins of a floating city in the sky that has been ravaged by monsters thanks to local bone-head Aiden misusing the Eversource, a treasure supposedly capable of producing unlimited resources (really a chicken called Benedict), Jesse (the player) has returned to defeat her (or his) nemesis and bring him to justice!
This set contains
- Reginald, Sky City's Captain of the Guard
- A Creeper
- A Blaze, with stand
- The Eversource, AKA Benedict
- The Throne Room, with balcony, tree and waterfall to kick Aiden into
- A few blocks of fire, you know because of the Blaze
Like always, I tried to make this as accurate to the game as possible. I also designed this so it can easily be connected with existing LEGO Minecraft sets!
Thanks for looking at my little creation, and support if you want LEGO Minecraft Story Mode to become a reality! Also, as always, if you have any suggestions for more of these sets, don't hesitate to let me know!