Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"Welcome to the Big Blue House!" If you grew up in the late 90's to early 2000s, You most likely remember seeing this big, lovable bear every morning on TV. You probably owned some of the DVDs or VHS tapes too so you can continue to watch it and show it to your kids. Now, here's your chance to own a model of this lovable TV character's home! This 1748 piece set includes 6 minifigures, 3 brick-built characters, 7 rooms, and the balcony where Bear and Luna sing the iconic "Goodbye Song". This project is a re-imagined version of my previous Big Blue House project you can find here. Like with anything, I feel like there's still room for improvement. So, If there's anything in this iconic children's TV location I left out or if you have any feedback, please let me know!
- Ojo (comes with her teddy bear)
- Tutter (comes with a slice of cheese)
- Pip and Pop
- Shadow (clear printed 1x3x5 brick)
- Luna the Moon (Glow in the Dark 8x8 printed tile)
- Ray the Sun (6x6 round gear plate with printed 4x4 round tile)
- 7 rooms including the Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, attic, and two hallways
- The "Bear" sign seen in the intro
- Opening front like in the show's intro
- The iconic balcony from the end of every episode
- Character stand
Project made and rendered in Bricklink's Stud.io
Printed parts made with Bricklink's Part Designer