Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- A brick-built werewolf (You can transform the Jacob minifig by quickly throwing him to the side and pretending that he shape-shifted before your very eyes!)
- Custom printed 1x1 tiles representing each book cover as wall art in the living room (or...dying room?)
- A baseball bat and glove in the garage for playing vampire baseball (only during a thunderstorm, of course)
- Graduation cap display art because the Cullens matriculate a lot (it’s a private joke)
- NO BEDS! (because vampires don’t get sweepy)
- A library-turned-infirmary if you want to either read a novel or stitch up Bella’s latest wound with the included and extraordinarily pale Carlisle Minifig.