Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- The set is a modular hybrid radiology-imaging device with a main body and a three-headed tomograph, so the monomodal (MRI, CT, PET, SPECT) and also the multimodal configurations (SPECT-CT, PET-MRI, PET-CT) can also be built. Additionally, there are some minifigures: a radiology expert, a nurse, a doctor, and a patient.
- The most popular LEGO Products are those, which have moving parts or provide an interactive environment for playing, such as a car race, a pirate battle or a castle conquer. That is why I designed the patient table to be moveable, which was the biggest challenge due to the usability and limited space.
- I used additionally bright and calming colors beside the white pieces, namely ‘Bright Bluish Green’ and ’Aqua’ to make this set more friendly for the children. These additional colors are common in healthcare.
- Economically, the set fits completely into the theme of LEGO City, it consists of already existing LEGO elements and I used traditional building techniques. It could be extended by other healthcare units, but I didn't think it was necessary as they already exist (e.g. LEGO #60204).
- Finally, I have to mention as an engineer that imaging plays a crucial role in the proper diagnosis and many companies have an active field of research program to develop these devices. Furthermore, the three-headed tomograph is a new innovative solution already applied by a few companies to improve further the imaging quality in that modality.