Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
“In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.”
—J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
This project features a micro version of Bilbo's and Frodo's beloved Hobbit hole:
It comes with:
- ​​Many details like windows, door handle and chimneys
- Opening front gate
- Lovely tree on top of the Smial
- And a stylish display stand
With only around 215 pieces this would not only make a perfect decoration for your desk or shelf but also a perfect Lego Ideas set.
So now it's up to you to support and leave a comment to make this become reality! It's up to you.
Please support, comment and share!
Thank you very much to Anduin 1710 for rendering the pictures.
If you like LotR and or The Hobbit make sure to check out his other projects:
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1 (Relodead)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 6
- LOTR - Rivendell
- LOTR - Doors of Durin
- Minas Morgul
- The Hobbit - Halls of Thranduil
- The Hobbit - Dale
- The Hobbit - Dale expansion set
- The Hobbit - The Side-door of Erebor
- The Hobbit Ravenhill
- Hobbit Showdown at Ravenhill