Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Model:
I build this PC, becouse I love computers, electronics and lego. I want to combine it and i decide to build real sized PC computer.
It has everything that normal PC:
• Motherboard where you connect other parts.
• Processor with cooling.
• Ram memory x2.
• Graphic card which displays the image.
• Hard drive to store your data.
• Cd/Dvd drive which reads data from discs.
Motherboard also have one unused slot, so you can make your own expansion card.
If you look at the computer you will see:
• 6x USB 3.0 ports for pendrives and other devices.
• 2x PS/2 ports for keyboard and mouse.
• 1x Ethernet port for internet connection,
• 5x Jack 3,5mm for microphone and speakers.
• 2x HDMI on graphics card for screen viewing.
• 1x VGA on graphics card for screen viewing too.
And you can also see that computer have power input on back.
In my model you can see that cd/dvd rom have openable tray.
Graphic card have 2 fans. You can see that they are spinning here:
Processor have its own fan, it rotates too.
This is real size computer. It's dimensions are:
• Height: 53 cm.
• Depth: 50 cm.
• Width: 25 cm.
This model is built with exactly 3000 bricks.
If you like this project, please support me, and share this idea on social media.
Without your support it can't reach 10,000. Thank you!