Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
An authentic recreation with Lego Technic of a Rolls-Royce Phantom II Coupe from 1934.
It is RC operated with working engine, steering wheel and has back suspension. The trunk and "suicide doors" can open and the engine bonnet will open up in the original fashion to show the engine. I tried to make it as original as possible to the real car.
My goal was not to create another "super-car" but an original model that is quite different to the normal Lego cars and I think it succeeded well. I would love to see this model become a real Lego Technic model!
- It is operated by 2 L-motors and a V2 receiver
- The steering is done by a servo.
- Batterypack is in the trunk.
- The size is 17w, 50l and 15h (studs).
Hope you will support this idea and get it released as an official Lego set.