Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The World’s smallest car the Peel P50 which is an famous Ripley’s icon.
- A two headed goat a rare genetic occurrence.
- A wailing rock which was split in two by lightning.
- Replicas of a group of cottonwood trees in Panama which mysteriously grow with square trunks.
- An albino lobster, the rarest form of the species.
- A wall of mirrors, as featured in many Ripley’s attractions.
- A piece of petrified wood which is as hard and heavy as stone.
- A model of Phineas Gages skull which was penetrated by a large iron rod yet he still survived, along side a collection of other bones,skulls and shrunken heads.
- A large mosaic face made entirely out of bottle caps, many of which are made by a woman from Charleston.
- A model shark as sharks have been on earth longer than trees, surviving 5 major mass extinctions.
- A grilled cheese volcano with tomato soup lava.
- A model of a petrol station in Washington which is shaped like a petrol station.
- An alligator as a man from Pennsylvania believed he got emotion support from his pet alligator.