Escape from Toontown - Who framed Roger Rabbit
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hi guys! Alex is back! With a new set based on the 1988’s film “Who framed Roger Rabbit”.
The entire set is composed by:
- a base plate 16x32 studs;
- 2 vehicles ("Benny the Cab" and the "Toon Patrol's car");
- 5 minifigures: Jessica Rabbit, Eddie Valiant, Judge Doom, Smarty and Greasy (the weasels).
In this set we recreate the memorable scene where Jessica and Eddie Valiant are escaping from Toontown, “driving” Benny, the yellow cab, chased by the “Toon Patrol”, the weasels.
At the end of the tunnel, that connects Toontown with the real world, we find the maleficent Judge Doom, that's pouring “The Dip”, the only horrible substance that can destroy a cartoon, on the road.
The poor Benny, with the wheels partly dissolved by “The Dip”, loses control of himself, goes out of the road and hits a light pole.
What will happen to our favourite heroes?
We’ll discover it with…the next set!
Please, support me and...stay tuned!!!
Also check out my other projects on Lego Ideas!