'Not So Mini'-Figure
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Presenting the 'not so mini'-figure,
A standard minifigure, but 4 times as big!
Why do I want a giant minifig?
- As a giant addition to your minifig collection,
- You want a bigger minifig.
But that is not enough!
Well lets add a easel display stand then, so you can;
- Set it on your desk with your namecard for a great conversion starter,
(or with a fair warning not to disturb you in the morning until your coffee mug is this empty, showing the giant empty Lego mug),
- Have it show guest the name and details of your Lego diorama (at a Lego show),
- Tell people about the great new Lego Idea set that's for sale now,
- Or just for presenting a picture/painting.
What is included?
- One giant minifig,
- A mug and paintbrush,
- A giant baseplate to display the giant minifig on or as the base of the easel,
- An easel display stand (fitted securely to the baseplate for stabilty),
- Parts for either a 'male' or 'female' haircut and alternative eyes,
- (And possibly) all of the above in normal miniscale.
What can it do?
Everything your normal minifig can (except for possibly fitting in your minifig car or building);
- Hold the mug and paintbrush,
- Rotate its head,
- Swing its arms in front and behind its torso,
- Rotate its hands,
- Position its legs horizontally forwards and almost as far backwards (as does the normal minifig),
- Fit on the display stand (due to cavities in its feet).
Support if you can imagine this standing in your home/office/shop/anywhere!