Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a ground control building used for launching spacecraft.
The ground control building is lined with windows. There is an office room to one side and there is a computer room on the other side. The computers help control the rocket's trajectory in its flight. Near the office there are crates with supplies in them. The entrance is a single door with large windows to the sides. There are two rows of computers with people stationed at all of them.
There are a total of:
* 2 vehicles
* 3 base plates, (2; 16 x 32 and 1; 32 x 32)
* pieces (still counting)
I hope I will be able to add a spaceship soon.
The spaceship pack would consist of
* A rocket
* A lunar module
* and, A launch pad w/ lift and mini crane
I may soon post a new project of a more futuristic version of this.
Thank you very much for supporting!