Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Based on an Australian V8 Supercar Transporter.
The transporter holds an entire Supercar Team, Car, Tyres, Tools, Spare Parts, and more!
I wanted to design a truck, that was not only playable, but realistic, and true to a V8 Supercar look and feel.
The design has:
- Huge 18 Wheeler (64-studs long)
- 2 Supercars (In the rear trailer)
- Fuel Bowser, and Pump (In front trailer)
- Tools, Table, Chairs (Spread throughout trailers)
- Spare car parts, including, front & rear ends, bonnet, wing & 8 spare tyres.
- 7 Team members! 2 Pit Crew, 2 Engineers, 2 Car Drivers, and a Truck Driver.
- Realistic car loading on and off the trailer.
- Small under trailer storage compartments.
- Everything fits in the Transporter!
It's taken a few months and (at least) 5 revisions to get this model where I want it to be, that mix between minifig scale, playability, and realism. And as a huge fan of LEGO and the sport of V8 Supercars, I feel I have done it justice.