Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Pilders are vehicles that serve as command centers for giant robots or Mecha. This is my version of Mazinger Z's famed Hover Pilder. Due to the constraints of the bricks I used the (i.e. the windshield), the craft is of a slightly larger scale. Made a few modifications as well from the original design to make it a less complicated build. But tried to remain faithful to the original profile.
1) Wings can be flipped up 90 degrees for the pilder to attach to the mecha head.
2) Hover rotors can be changed to face down, as in the original. Just made it face up in the pictures so the vehicle would be stable.
This is my third build, and hopefully more to come, if you like this model please do share and support this build through your friends and your social network.
Your opinions, suggestions and comments are most welcome.
Thank You and
Happy Building :)