Audi A4 Cabriolet
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
With this product idea, I have translated the beautiful lines of the Audi A4 Cabriolet - a classical car to be.
Since 2006, when this car came into our lives, our family has had a special bond with it. It has been my fathers pride all these years, it was my wedding car, and even though my father no longer drives it, he does not want to sell it - it is a part of the family, and we drive it every time we visit.
In my "model" I have focused on the most iconic features, being the typical Audi grill, the interior (which I chose all those years ago) and the aluminium lines around the window and back part. I found it important to only use existing bricks, without the usage of stickers when creating these details.
By my knowledge, there have been two LEGO Audi sets to date in the Speed Champions series (75872 and 75873). This model would fit in great next to the LEGO Ideas 21307 Caterham Seven 620R. As mentioned, I believe this is a classical car to be, therefore, it would also fit in great next to the iconic classic cars from the Creator Expert Series.
This LEGO model is dedicated to my beloved father.
Some fun facts:
- My LEGO model is based on the 2006 Audi A4 Cabriolet.
- The LEGO colorscheme is chosen to represent Audi's black metallic exterior and anise yellow leather sports interior.
- The model exsists of approx. 900 bricks.
- The Audi A4 Cabriolet came with engines generating up to 420hp (in comperisation, LEGO 10248 Ferrari F40 478hp, LEGO 10265 Ford Mustang 210+hp, LEGO 21307 Caterham Super Seven 620R 315hp).
If you like my Audi, you can support me by backing with your vote. Thank you in advance.
My A4 Cabriolet will be showcased at the Skærbæk Fan Weekend on the 28th and 29th of September 2019.
The past couple of weeks I have worked on my first update for the
Audi A4 Cabriolet.
started working on the next update, which I am really looking forward to
revealing once ready.