Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- a thriving city, with an university, a forest and public parks
- an entire agricultural district, complete with wind and watermills, a granary and a dock for commerce,
- the beautiful and gigantic Eolian King's Castle, under which was carved in the rock the Hangar that houses the Royal Flying Yacht
- An entire Warterway, flowing from the castle, through the city, down into the hangar and then down to the sea.
- The lower dwellings. When the plateau was entirely built and no estate was available to house the new inhabitants, people took to colonize the bedrock of the island. Definitely not for those subject to vertigo.