Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Whether you are crossing roaring glacial rivers or traversing steep, rugged terrains - this Land Rover Defender 4x4 will take you anywhere!
This model was inspired by a rental version spotted in Iceland, boasting a lot of extra features such as reinforced offroad tires, extra-wide fenders and side-steps, a reinforced front bumper and - last but not least - a roofrack with two cargo boxes for tools and other equipment that may come in handy on your off-road adventures in the northern hemisphere.
While sturdy and always ready for rough terrain, the simplistic yet high-end interior allows for comfortable tours in the land of ice and fire.
The Land Rover Defender comes with a whole bunch of features and movable parts:
- Open the doors to access the interior
- Lift the hood to reveal the highly detailed engine
- Open the rear hatch to access the rear loading bay, held in dark gray
- Open the cargo boxes on the roofrack to stow away tools and other cargo
Other details that add to the distinct character of this offroader include:
- A highly detailed interior with leather-brown front and back seats, brake and gas pedals, storage compartments (center console and doors), navigation console, gear stick and dashboard panels
- Rear-view mirrors (in- & outside)
- Raised air intake
- Mud guards at front and rear fenders
- Windscreen wipers
- Door handles
- Head- and taillights, additional spotlights fixed to the roofrack
- Ladder for roof access
- An additional cargo box fixed to the rear hatch