Frozen: Yeti Battle
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This set is based on a scene cut from Frozen described to me by my children.
In Arendelle, Elsa and Anna are reconnecting, but Elsa feels something stirring on the North Mountain and her own powers begin to wane. Summer cools and creeps up the fjord. The town can not survive another crop failure. With her powers failing, Elsa must visit the dungeons and enter a Faustian bargain with Prince Hans, Arendale's greatest military leader, who still commands the loyalty of the military regardless of his incarceration and murderous plans for Elsa and Anna.
Hans betrays Arendelle and joins with Wesselton. He sends word that his forces are wiped out by the Yeti. Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf are forced to travel to the mountain creating an army of ice monsters along the way. Olaf takes a darker turn as he takes command of the army of ice monsters.
In the Battle of the North Mountain, the empowered Yeti and Elsa fight an epic battle freezing the earth's crust and crumbling the ice palace. The cold cracks the earth, opening the Hollow Earth and attracting the cthulhu from the other ends of the Earth and the other end of time! Setting the scene for Frozen 2: At the Mountains of Madness.
- Curves - My 8 year old found the upward curving slopes. We ended up using them as buttresses.
- Yeti "tube" - The 4 year old created this entirely from parts. I hadn't even thought to put them to together that way.
- Bed - The bed is a different colored variation of one in Olivia's house.
- Fountain - The girls built and rebuilt this until we got this final version.
- Stairs - Anna chases Elsa up the stairs.
- Balcony - Where Elsa sings "Let it Go".
- Frozen fountain - In the entrance hall. We also tried a chandelier, but couldn't make it work.
- Yeti Attack - The scene where Anna and Elsa bond over defeating the Yeti attacks is, my 8 year old assures me, one of the highlights of the film.
Lego 7577-1: Winter Wonder Palace