Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Multi purpose electric locomotive
This is the first product of the newly founded SPARK industries.
The main goal was to design a powerful and recognizable locomotive, which can handle very heavy cargo or can 'fly' fast with passengers.
- 6 studs wide and 36 long
- about 350 parts
- IR remoted (motors, lights)
Used Fp elements:
- 9v battery box (AAA)
- 4x Pf LED
- 2x Pf train motor RC
- 2x PF IR Receiver
- Pf Polarity Switch
- (Pf IR speed remote unit (to operate))
She can easily climb up inclined tracks, due to the 2 motors (and all wheel driving).
It was necessary to build in a Pf polarity switch, which makes the 2nd motor rotate the same direction.
The two light 'chanels' remoted independently (via the IR remote unit). One chanel contains 2 Pf LEDs, one headlight, and at the opposite end, one taillight.
If the moving direction changes, you can change to the other light chanel.
Hope You like it !