Computer Monitor Stand
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I have two of these on my desk and they hold my monitors up off my desk perfectly!
- You can adjust the height by adding or subtracting layers of the double 2 x 4 bricks on the legs.
- They are pretty simple to build.
- Three identical technic part trusses
- Few cross braces
- Simple leg design repeated four times.
The hardest thing I had to find enough large plates that were all the same color. I ran out on the second one so i put a few black colored ones in the center where the monitor stand base covers it.