Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- The building to the left is the “Dreischeibenhaus” which was built in 1957 as the head quarter of the international company Thyssen AG. Today it includes office space and a hotel. The building divides into three against each other positioned segments.
- Next to this is the “ARAG Tower” which is the head quarter of the insurance company ARAG SE.
- In front of the Arag Tower, we have positioned the city hall of Düsseldorf including the statue of Jan-Wellem (Duke of Düsseldorf 1658 – 1716)
- To the right of the city hall; the Düsseldorf Arena is a multi-functional soccer stadium which is the home stadium of the club Fortuna Düsseldorf. The stadium holds 54,600 and has a retractable roof.
- Between the Arena and the Rhine Tower; the Mannesmann building is an essential part of the Düsseldorf Skyline.
- The Rhine Tower is a s a 240.5 metre-high concrete telecommunications tower houses a revolving restaurant and an observation deck. It is the tallest building in Düsseldorf. As a special attraction, a light sculpture on its shaft works as a clock. The light sculpture on the Rhine Tower is the largest digital clock in the world.
- Behind the Rhine Tower we have positioned the “Oberkassler Bridge” which connects the urban areas of Düsseldorf on both sides of the river Rhine.
- Directly at the river Rhine is the “Schlossturm” located. This tower was part of the old castle of Düsseldorf which burned down in 1872.