Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
When talking Earth orbit and the great vessels currently flying around, we shall not forget about the past! Here comes the mother of all orbital space stations:
15 years of duty in Earth orbit. More years to come in your childrens orbit!
The MIR Space Station
- Configuration as of 2006
- Modular concept
- Comes with 2 Soyuz capsules
- Including cosmonaut minifigure(s)
- Turn the solar panels to always catch the best sun!
- Reloacate some scientific experiments attacht to the station
- (De)attach the soyuz capsules (they are threeparted to play a realistic return to earth)
- Rearrange the station to your own ideas
POSSIBLE EXTENTIONS (for illustration):
- A Space Shuttle based on the deceased model 3367 (but heavily modified) could be attached to the Shuttle-Docking port (like the real one used to do).
- A rocket of set 3368 can be used to lift the Soyuz capsules to the MIR
NICE TO KNOW:
- Uses the same Soyuz capsules and a compatible shuttle docking port as my International Space Station (http://ideas.lego.com/projects/61057) does.