Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The model is build based on actual scene from the show and tried to be as accurate as possible.
This model features three characters including Penny, Bernadette and Amy.
Like previous model this model also features a movable part that separates the living room from the kitchen.
Model features some of most known objects from the original scene including:
- Main entrance door
- Coffee table
- Kitchen with cabinets and small kitchen window
- Kitchen's open with chairs
- Lunch table with chairs
- Door to Penny's bedroom
- Book case and shelfs
and many more
This model can be attached to future models (hallway and Penny's room).
This model is made of ±330 pieces without counting the mini figures. The size is small enough to fit on any bookshelf and makes a great present for TBBT lovers.
There are several features for this model that can not be added with LEGO Digital Designer which included:
- Printed design for characters cloths
- Couple of stickers for walls including picture of Penny & Amy
and many more
Thanks for having a look at my model and appreciate if you support this project. If you have any suggestion of improvement please do leave a comment.