Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This mech model is heavily inspired by the anatomy of a tarantula. I believe this would make an excellent playable and displayable set (two things that are vital to a great LEGO set). Playability includes spinning pods that actually turn into baby spider minions; high poseability with all eight legs; six-stud shooters; easily accessible cockpit and rear passenger seat (and much more to come in future updates!). Hopefully this model speaks for itself as a displayable piece; one way I imagine is crawling on top of several modular buildings, which presents an excellent play possibility: Attack of the Spider Mech!
- 2 Minifig Pilots
- 2 Mini Spider Pods
- Nuclear Engine
- Command Boards
- Emergency Tools
- 2 Spinneret Machine Guns
- 2 Pedipalp Turrets (Stud Shooters)
Please note: LDD screenshot (last image) is the intended model. The rendering software I use does not fully support the LEGO element library. Note there are chains and wires that support the legs. 1800 piece count.
Possible color combinations include:
- Silver, Yellow, Black (view image above)
- Dark Tan, Dark Red, Black (view image above)
- Sand Green, Orange, Black (view image above)
- Silver, Gold, Black
Bigger images can be viewed here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskW8sBTy
Any feedback or criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks for dropping by!