Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- There is a Viking Blacksmith with two floors. The lower floor is where the blacksmith works. There are items such as an anvil and a furnace. On the top floor, there are bunk beds, a desk, and a bookshelf.
- The second structure is a regular Viking home. This house contains a bed, a table, kitchen cabinets, and a bookshelf. Additionally, I added A furnace that lays on the ground. Vikings actually used these in real life!
- Finally, I have a tower to guard the village. I used hinges to make a diagonal pattern going up. It's small but I believe it is a great addition to the build.