Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
What is LEGO ideas all about then?
This is a campaign to produce an official Lego set. Producing fan conceived Lego sets is the point of LEGO ideas. Projects really only have a shot at getting produced if they "go viral" to some extent. So please consider:
- tweeting the project (and tweet again, and again, and again, and...again)
- share on Facebook with all your friends and people you think will be interested in the subject of LEGO
- directly contact esteemed individuals and webpages that are cool enough to talk about the subject or have abig fanbase estabilished.
- Publish it in your tumblr
- Add the image to your instagram
- Comment the project
- Tell all your friends and family at home, school, work.
Simply put, tell everyone about it and encourage them to support the project. Once we reach 10.000 supporters, LEGO cuusoo will then review the project and if it passes, a new LEGO set will be made available to us all.
Thanks for helping us out!
That being stated...
Behold HOSPITAL cabinets idea... NOTE: WARNING: BEWARE: This is a standalone set and not a serie in any way :)
The whole concept behind this idea is to divide into sections several parts of the hospital with their specific medical specialties - in this example we have a stomatologist (commonly named dentist) a general medicine or pediatrician office (you decide XD) and a recovery room. You can check other ideas for this at my flickr/ portfolio account- https://www.flickr.com/photos/79651650@N03/ - somewhere in the mix of all my ideas.
WIth one set you can connect 3 modules vertically or horizontally making it a regular standard square building or you can buy several sets and expand as much as you want or your wallet allows it XD
Thanks for reading all this through. I hope I can count on your support to take this project into the next level. Cheers!