Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I'm glad to present you this Medieval Archery Range with it's minifigure.
Maybe you already know from my other LEGO Ideas projects that I love LEGO Medieval themes, and that I also love the idea of compact-but-detailed sets.
As an adult, I am today able to buy myself huge sets. But before that, I mainly played with small sets received as gifts. These small sets were minifigures oriented and with very interesting environment details even with a small number of parts.
For all those reasons, here is the Medieval Archery Range!
- Soldiers can train their bow ability on different targets.
- The tower can take two different positions in the scene.
- There are hidden grapes and a hidden bat.
This set could easily be part of a Medieval Village and Castle theme.
I hope you will enjoy this idea made of 342 parts.