Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
For your consideration and support, I hope :-), here's a classic-style caboose! Some features of this unique design:
- Famous Soo Line color scheme of white, black, and red--based on a real-life designs.
- "Extended-vision" or "wide-vision" caboose, meaning your mini-figures can see out farther from the cupola on top.
- Variety of window designs for more authenticity.
- Overall length is 20 studs, meaning that the caboose is somewhat smaller compared to other Lego train cars. Just like the real thing.
Many thanks for taking a look at this and the other sets I have on Lego Ideas right now! I look forward to reading your comments.