Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my original build of a classic popcorn cart. It is composed of 158 pieces in total. Some key features include:
- wheeled cart with push handle and tent cover
- popcorn chamber with canister
- old-style cash register with side lever
- storage compartment with functional doors
- display rack
This model was built using LEGO Digital Designer. With a physical model, the popcorn chamber can be filled with some yellow 1x1 round plates to simulate popped kernels (If I get my hands on all the pieces to actually build this cart, I will provide update images).
Thank you for viewing! Your support and constructive feedback of this model is greatly appreciated!
Please also check out my other submissions: