Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
It’s wintertime at the ski lodge, and time to do some skiing, snowboarding, or just sitting watching. This is the second lodge I have built, the first being my Wildlife Lodge set in springtime. This lodge, unlike the other one, has an open back for playability. It comes with a skier and snowboarder with double sided heads- scared and normal. It has two floors-the first floor has a fireplace, 2 comfy chairs and a table, some kitchen cabinets, a microwave, an oven, and some bottles. On the second floor there is 2 beds, each with a headstand and lamp, and the second floor is accessible by a ladder going up the wall. Overall this build has about 400 pieces and took me about 2 days to build.
My Favorite Parts/Challenges
My favorite part of this build is the roof and exterior appearance. The whole reason the roof is the shape it is, is because I ran out of the size of slopes I needed, and had to use larger ones for the top row. This created a fun barn-like shape to the roof that I really like. The biggest challenge in this model was the fireplace, and I spent several hours building it. This is due to the slanted angle of the fireplace across the corner of the building.
- As I referenced earlier in this description, I have made another lodge called the Wildlife Lodge, which you can see by going to my profile.
- The lighter brown bricks on the walls in some places, and the two shades of gray on the bottom layers of the building are not mistakes- they are just discoloration to make it seem more realistic.
- All printed bricks were not designed by me, they were pressed by LEGO.
- Please tell all your friends about this to help me gather support-my goal is to at least hit 100 supporters before the time runs out.
Thanks for your support,