Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I made a modular Rivendell in currently 5 parts. There could be more.
For a example a blacksmith, a stable, a pavilion, a bridge, or the white council.
Every part can stand for itself, but you can collect all of them and build the whole Rivendell from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
Both are different! (It's still different in LOTR) ;-)
I decided to build that from the Lord of the Rings (FOTR), because I made a model with the LDD which is much bigger, too big to buy it.
You can change and combine every part with another.
Find out in how many ways you can combine it.
Rivendell Part 5 is the main gate of Rivendell were the river runs through.
It includes seven segments! (picture 3)
- the gatehouse
- two pergola-bridge segments
- two covered bridge segments with some lamps under the roof
- a pavilion
- a stair
This set includes two elven-women, three elves. (picture 7)
The last picture shows all 5 parts of Rivendell.
All pattern on the roofs are authentic modeled after the WETA sculpture!
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true.
Please look at my other projects, sare these with your friends and support these.
- The Hobbit - The house of the Master of Laketown (updated!)
- LOTR - The Prancing Pony
- LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set
- LOTR - Minas Morgul (updated!)
- LOTR - The Tower of Cirith Ungol
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 3
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 4
You can also visit me on flickr.
Thank you for your attention.