Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Based on my earlier dump trailer truck, here is my new mini model. It is a container truck with trailer and two containers.
You can load/unload and tipping the containers using a manual operated mechanism with a gear wheel mounted at the truck and a gear rack mounted at the (fake) loading cylinder.
The features of this container truck are:
- Looks like the original truck
- Two axle steering with control at top of cabin
- Tilting cabin
- Full interior
- Working container loading mechanism
- Lockable rear container tailboard
- Detachable trailer
- Very playable
- Number of parts about 700
- Dimensions: l x w x h: 53 x 9 x 12 cm
Hope you like the model and enjoy the video!