Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a lego model of an australian myrmecia nigriscapa (one of the types of giant bull ant) in its natural habitat. This model is about three times the size of a real thing. It's nearly impossibe to tell, but the ant is a queen still in the founding stage of her colony. This type of ant is actually one of the largest and most poisonous in the world. I built this because I love ants and I think someone on lego ideas should dedicate a set entirely to them. this set has a few features
(1) The ants head can lock on to the foods as seen above (picture 3)
(2) A chunk of ground can be disloged, revealing a small section of whats underground
1 Giant bull ant queen,
2 Foods (part of a cookie and the top of a crab-apple),
1 Landscape and
1 Land chunk.