Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I created a brick built version of E.T. in real life and Sketchup (as seen). Given the various molds used in Star Wars, I would prefer to see an exclusive molded minifig of the alien.
The movie lends itself to several set ideas:
- Elliot's bedroom with Elliot, Gertie, E.T., and various items such as a Speak and Spell, dead potted plant, and of course stuffed animals from the closet.
- Street scene with a couple of police cars and three or four kids on bikes. Must include some clear "pod racer" bars to elevate them in the air.
- Quarantine site with a white E.T. figure and government van.
- A forest scene with the communications device and space ship.
According to just about every poll it as been one of the top movies of all time. Do Cuusoo users feel the same way?
E.T.'s telecom device built out of a portable record player, saw blade, Speak and Spell and a tin can. A few Reese's pieces are lying about. Add some strings in new colors (red, blue, yellow) and the creatures just might come visit you!
Getting the egg shape of E.T.'s spaceship just right is impossible. Instead I boiled it down to a hexagon. Inspiration came from Spongebob's pineapple.