Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Story Behind the DDS
Both, Lego and Dyson, products are well designed and engineered. This simple set is a tribute to amazing products. So here is the first Lego Dyson demo store.
- 1 Minifigure: flowing hair with Supersonic
- Large digital motor V9 assembly
- Dyson logo hanging above the entrance
- Poster representing flowing hair blow dried by hairdryer assembly
- "Glow in the Dark" brick as a dust-revealing laser
- 388 parts
- 12.8 x 12.8 x 12 cm, 16 x 16 x 15.2 studs
Devices in the DDS
- V15 Detect
- Fans/air purifiers: Cool Me and Pure Cool
- Airwrap hair styler
- Corrale hair straightener
- Supersonic hairdryer
- Solarcycle Morph light
- Cu-Beam lamp
Dyson, V15 Detect, Cool Me, Pure Cool, Corrale, Airwrap, Supersonic, Solarcycle Morph, Cu-Beam are trademarks of Dyson Ltd. This listing is not affiliated with Dyson Ltd.