Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here I attempt to create a bulky, robust LEGO mech with great display and play value.
- Extremely posable, 17 major joints allow a variety of stable poses.
- Double jointed heel for extra sturdiness.
- Rotating shields for even more display variety.
- Five piece cockpit assembly featuring control rods and monitors.
- Four-sectioned auxiliary arms can take any shape.
- Mounted machine gun and cannon .
- Swamp survival equipments for the pilot (binocular, knife, axe and gun) add play value.
- Easily customizable armor and weapon.
- Looks formidable in number.
- Proportion to minifigure makes it compatible with other vehicles.
Inspirations: Mobile Suit Gundam, Warhammer 40K. Avatar Amp-suit. Chubbybot's YouTube Channel on LEGO mecha building.