Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Introducing Starbucks cafe modular. The following is a summary work.
Theme : Starbucks Cafe Modular
-Size : 255(W) X 335(H) X 255(D)
-Weight : 2.6kg
-Brick : almost 3000 pcs
-Period : 3 weeks
Concept of this work is the exterior design was old fashioned architecture and the interior emphasized the charm of the Lego.
The color of this work was made by tan and dark green color.
Made from modular series similar size, the product can also be combined with each other.
This work was composed of three floor, each layer is possible to separate.
Next explanation about each floor.
- Interior space is hall and order-bar. Exterior space Enjoy a coffee in the under the louvers.
- Space for studying students while drinking coffee.
- Gave a classic feel with space for adults.
Starbucks cafe modular is possible using a variety of mini-figure diorama.
You want to have a Starbucks cafe modular, please click on the support button!
Thank you. Enjoy Lego life : )
Have a good day!!!