Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- a lift disguised as a chimney to get to the secret cave or upper floor
- a wall of shields – by rotating it the lift moves up and down
- a light brick which helps to disguise the chimney – triggered on the outside wall
- a secret wide doorway for the phantom’s car
- a trapdoor in the yard – with a spiderweb beneath to scare away unwanted intruders
- a trapdoor behind the castles main entrance to catch unwanted visitors and thieves
- a wall with electronical equipment
- a backsliding wall full of gadgets (tools, body amour)
- a robot hidden in a tree
- a drawbridge over a nice moat
- a transformable car full of surprising gadgets (like extendable jet propulsion, ram, drone…)
- 5 minifigures (Percy, Paula, a thief and two knights)