Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The spaceship
- You can lower the ramp for E.T. to stand on.
- You can open it up through the top. This way you access the research room where you can keep all sorts of plants and control the temperature via a panel.
- The spaceship makes for a beautiful display piece for everyone to recognize!
- The van
- You can drive the van all around your house and escape with E.T. on board!
- You can access the van from the top, the doors at the back and the doors on the sides.
- The passage tube is attached to the roof and can easily be detached.
- The rings from the tube are interconnected with a flex tube which makes the whole thing wobbly. Perfect to recreate the iconic pursuit scene!
- You can place E.T. in the refrigerator box in the van.
- Two minifigures can sit in the front.
- The forest
- Sneak into the forest to phone home!
- The forest is based on two connected platforms. These can be detached and rearranged any way you want.
- Minifigures of all main characters are included: Elliott, Gertie, Mary, Michael, Keys and of course E.T. himself.
- A bike for Elliott and E.T.