Robin Hood and his Merry Men
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"Robin Hood & his Merry Men"
Here is a scene based from the 13th Century on the Famous Robin Hood & his Merry Men In Sherwood Forest.
It contains around 900 parts.
I made it Modular in design so that you can re-create a bigger forest scene if you had more than 1.
The Set could include;-
- 2 Seperate modular bases that attach with technic pins.
- 7 Minifigures, Robin Hood, Little John, 4 Merry Men and Maid Marion.
- 1 Arched Bridge (I used locking Hinges Underneath Bridge to create curve)
- 2 trees, one has Hollow inside to hide one of the minifigures. (The Tree from the robin hood tale is called the Major Oak and is still actually alive in Sherwood Forest to this day)
- A Boat with oars.
- 2 Rope swings hanging from trees.
- 2 Storage drawers built into bases for storing the accessories. (See Photos) i.e Archery equipment and hats etc
- 1 main Archery Target and a few hanging from trees.
- A Camp Fire
- 2 Secret bookcases that hide all the Loot. (See Photos)
- 2 Wild Boars and a chicken.
Be sure to check out all the photos
Hope You like this Project,
Please help me by
Supporting this, Follow it and me