Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Knowing that two different LEGO Tumbler products have already been produced, I set out to create one that lived up to the following conditions:
1. The Batpod motorcycle can detach and assemble without the pilot (Batman) having to be re-positioned, and uses the front wheels from the Tumbler (as the one in the movie does).
2. It is scaled as close as I could to be both realistic and functional to LEGO minifigure size.
Further modifications to make it more accurate to the look of the movie vehicle can obviously be made; this was created using the parts I had on hand. I welcome suggestions as to specific modifications that will make it more accurate in shape or appearance, and thank you to all for your support!