Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
FINAL UPDATE - Thanks to everyone who helped the project gathering support!
There are countless ways Hyrule Castle could be represented in Lego. I also considered adding a micro scale version, but there was not enough time. I hope you enjoy this final update. Remember that this is just a prototype. I'm confident that Lego's design team can make something truly beautiful from this idea. If you have not already please consider supporting my Tom and Jerry project ;).
8000🎉 (update preview / update not finalized yet)
Thanks for the overwhelming support so far. I'm working on a massive update, in order to make the perfect Hyrule Castle set. The update will combine several aspects:
- Making the set relatively affordable (reducing the part count = lower price)
- Adding more colour
- Adding more/reworked interior
- Expanding the playability
- Adding new and reworked Minifigures/Guardians/Ganon
If you have some ideas for improvement, share them in the comment section.
Thanks to E.M.B , Behind the Games and Destructoid for sharing :)
Thanks to Zelda Dungeon for sharing my project :)
2500🎉 (I made these 3 years ago)
- Hyrule Castle Update coming soon
- I made these 3 years ago:
Thanks for 2000 (in 2 weeks!)
Click Here :)