Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hello Lego and Starwars Fans.
This is my third project and now I wanted to build my favorite "AT-Mech":
AT-PT (All Terrain - Personal Transport)
It's a light anti-infantry walker.
The main problems while creating this Lego-Version:
- keep it simple
- keep it small (because its height should be something about 2 Minifigures)
- how to seat a pilot inside
- where to place the hatch
Hope you like my Version of the AT-PT like I do.
I also placed the AT-PT in the Jungle to show you how it looks like in "action".
Other views will come on the next updates...
Please support me and may the force be with you.
If you have any comments or improvements..please tell me.
You can also visit my other project(s)