Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Actually i’m a fan of old lego buildings, but on the other hand i like good modern architecture. I build a house with an appearance between bauhaus and 60th style. It has a lot of architectural characteristics like; a floating-looking carport and first floor, floating stairs,
a big glazed staircase,
nice horizontal and vertical windows,
an overhanging atelier on the backside,
a framed balcony
and a roof garden.
Of course this house has a garden surround and a big pool in the backyard. Here you can celebrate party and hanging around. The back side is open to get more playability and less stones.
- rockery garden
- big pool and chill-out-area
- carport and 60th car
- staircase with winter garden and stairs without pillars
- first floor: modern interior with armchairs, table, bar, record player, floor lamp, piano
- second floor: atelier with easels, bathroom
I am pleased about every support.
If you like my design, you can also have a look to my other projects.