Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- A ride in a stylish little vintage car. Careful - it is powerful! At least powerful enough to tow a small caravan...
- Enough space inside the caravan to lay down your head after a long trip. You can get there by removing the roof. It's really easy!
- Lots of room for your luggage and guitar - the old trusty (not rusty!) roof rack will fit it all!
- A foldable bike rack at the back of the trailer. Don't forget to take your bike helmet with you!