Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Includes a detailed minifigure of Samus Aran's new Dread Power Suit. A wig hairpiece is also included to display her without her helmet.
- Includes a collectable Samus' "Dread" Morph Ball.
- Includes a buildable E.M.M.I. figure with a high level of poseabilitty, featuring accurate articulation points.
- Use the additional LEGO bricks to customize the E.M.M.I. as any of the variants that will be seen in "Metroid Dread": Damaged, white, green, yellow, etc.
- Use the introduced LEGO Metroid Modular Scenery System to create your own video game layout.
- Assorted Modules include an E.M.M.I. Zone door, 2 E.M.M.I. Zone platforms, A small Artaria rock platform, an interactive Arm Cannon terminal and 5 Spider Magnet cubes. Decorative side elements include 4 background pilars, 2 handrail sections and a background exhaust/ventilation fan.
- Only minifigures like Samus can step through the E.M.M.I. Zone door (This function has been tested with real LEGO elements).
- Add the trans-red elements to the sides of the E.M.M.I. Zone door to display it as "locked".
- Use the new Spider Magnet (and the Clutch Power) ability to climb the trans-blue walls.
- Use the additional elements to upgrade Samus' arm cannon as the Omega Blaster or the Omega Stream.
- Combine multiple copies of the set to build an even greater E.M.M.I. Zone.
- Can I get instructions for this?
- What happened with the other LEGO Metroid project?
- Would you resubmit your LEGO Metroid content to LEGO Ideas?
- Can I suggest you to make another iconic element from the Metroid franchise?
- How many bricks are used in this project?
- 203 pieces aprox. are used for the standard white E.M.M.I.; 144 extra pieces aprox. are used for the alternative E.M.M.I. variants.
- 852 pieces aprox. are used for the different modules conforming the modular scenery.
- What program do you use?
- LEGO Digital Designer for the built model.
- Inkscape for the graphic designs.
- Mecabricks and Blender for the final pictures.