Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Build your new home from scratch, and customize the interior as you wish. Tired of the same home design all the year? Rebuild it! Use the bulk parts to craft brick built furniture and floor designs inspired on actual in-game items. The suggested set includes 100 (and growing!) mini build ideas. It's a new toy every day.
- Did you need more interior space? It's time for an upgrade! Expand your home by adding new modules.
- Use complementary outdoor modules to make your own village scenes.
- Shake the tree and the palm tree to take some fruits or even a bag of Bells. But be carefull with the beehive!
- Use the axe to cut the trees and rebuild them.
- Use the golden shovel to dig in the ground. Would you find a fossil, or a pitfall trap?
- Make new friendships with your neighbours and collect their pictures.
- "Switch" the ground plates according to the current season. If winter is coming ...you can build a Snowboy!
- Combine multiple copies of the proposed set to expand even further your home as well as your Village.
- Villager (むらびと/Murabito/Aldeano/a) with alternate face and hair piece.
- Boone (まんたろう/Mantarou/Babú)
- Bunnie (リリアン/Lillian/Coni)
- Gyroid (はにわ/Haniwa/Giroide)
- Snowboy (ゆきだるま/Yukidaruma/Copito)
- Is this project a response to the LEGO Super Mario license?
- Can you add more characters?
- How many bricks are used in this project?