Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I Created a very busy Dairy,
It has 2800 parts.
I think this would have amazing play value if Lego decided to turn it into a real set, but would also look great on display.
Things this model Could include:-
- Dairy Sign is of 3D design with Milk bottles and Cheese.
- 2 Vehicles, a Milk Delivery Van (a Milk Float if you live in the UK) and a Blue Fork lift Truck.
- 5 Mini Figures to help out around the dairy and drive the 2 vehicles.
- 5 Cows and a farmer, a Cat, 2 Birds and too many rats:)
- Lots of Milk Bottles, some Full, some Empty.
- An outside Toilet (Its free standing, so It can be placed anywhere)
- A Drinks machine for when the workers get thirsty.
- A Radio to dance to when they are on their lunch Break.
- A Dumpster to collect all the carbage.
- Loading bay area folds down to allow access for forklift into the main building.( 2 hinged parts underneath the ramp that fold away)
- Side of Building has sliding doors (I used the shutter pieces but rotated 90 degrees)
- Cows goes up the ramp and are milked, drain underneath cows collect milk and fills bottles :)
- The cow ramps fold upwards to close the building up for the Night. Security cameras on outside of building.
- Dairy roof has sky Lights to let natural light into the dairy. The roof is hinged for easy access.
- Drain pipe is recessed into the wall.
- Pallet of cheese is wrapped in cling film, ready for delivery.
- Lots of pallets and a yellow pallet truck.
Check out the photos for other objects lying around.
Hope you Like this project.
Please Support this, Follow this and Me,
Please check out my other cool builds too :)